Crazy as a Cool Fox Gets Serious (for a moment)

Well here is my first attempt at publishing some serious literature. I invite everyone to critique this work, especially those of you from Kat's blog. It's short I know. Please be gentle as I am new to this! :)



"The Key"

I am in a dark place looking for a key...

The lights are off. The shades are drawn
I can't see my hand in front of my face
I stumble over furniture, rugs, chairs

I fall to the floor...

I am now on my hands and knees looking for the key
I grope in the dark, I am confused, My breathing increases
I begin to panic...

I want this key oh so desparately...

I will always look for the key no matter what...
for the key represents life
Without the key, I will die...

The key is to your heart...
6 comments

Popular Posts!

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Working Women

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back