Cute Animals Aren't All That Innocent (Originally posted 12/16/08)

I found this blog which is absolutely hilarious. I return to it day after day to read the newest post and to reread previous posts. It leaves me lmao and rofl. I can't get enough of it. I have to warn you though, there is some adult language and probably not appropriate for children. Please go see it when you get a chance. I have posted a tamer sample from the blog below and a link to the blog can be found below.

The title of the blog is F*** you, Penguin and the author explains it is a blog where she tells cute animals what's what. Happy reading!

I'm on to you, Manatee. Just because you are arguably the ugliest animal on the planet does not allow you to be so GODDAMNED cute. What's with the stubby fins and the giant nose? That's just wrong, Manatee. And lose some weight, for crying out loud. You look like a sea cow. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT.


For a link to F*** You Penguin click here.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts!

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back

Working Women